Enter our new contest “A Toast To Customer Service” for a chance to win the highest quality in stemware from Tiffany & Co.
At Mackoul & Associates, Inc., we are determined to offer our clients, colleagues and community high quality customer service. As our website states, “We strive to build long-term relationships by recommending companies and products with the highest degree of integrity, while at the same time providing the exceptional service that our clients expect and deserve” – and we mean it.
Today, we are officially launching a contest to highlight how serious we are about high quality and dedicated customer service. We will be giving away a set of Tiffany & Co. wine glasses to two lucky winners who enter.
So now the question remains, how do you enter this contest?
There are three ways to win:
Enter Contest- “A Toast To Customer Service”
- Like our Facebook Business Page at the following web address: www.facebook.com/mackoulinsurance
To enter (and follow the rules of Facebook), you will have to fill out a short form to let us know where to send your prize if you are the lucky winner.*This contest is being run by Mackoul & Associates and is in no way sponsored by Facebook. In filling out this form, you will be sending your information to Mackoul & Associates, Inc. and no one else. We will not share any information provided.
- Follow our company on Linked In at the following web address:
Click the “Follow” button in the upper right hand corner of the company page
- Complete a review for our company on Google:
1. Go to this link: http://www.tinyurl.com/mackoulgooglereview
2. Click on the orange button in the upper left hand side that says “Write a Review”
3. Log into your Google account
4. A space will be provided near the middle of the page to write the review and give a rating between 1-5 stars
This contest ends on March 29th, 2012 at 9:00 am EST at which time two winners will be announced on our blog. Subscribe to our blog to for email notification of the winners by clicking here.
Thank you for your continued support of our online community and we hope you find this contest to be fun and exciting! Feel free to post the contest on your Facebook wall or to share with your Linked In connections or Twitter Followers. Have a great day.
From Your Friends and Colleagues at Mackoul & Associates, Inc.