As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our communities, we want to assure you that Mackoul is fully operational and handling business as usual. Our staff will continue to be accessible via phone or email. In addition, our website is fully functional for 24/7 access to all policy information.
We appreciate your continued loyalty to Mackoul Risk Solutions and we sincerely hope that you and your families remain healthy and safe.
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the Cares Act
- The Cares Act for Small Business Flow Chart
- Small Business Guide and Checklist – Coronavirus Emergency Loans
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- NYS DFS Requires Insurers & Premium Finance Companies to Allow Deferment
- NYS Workers Compensation Board
- NYS DFS Mandates Health Insurers Defer Payment of Premiums Through June 1st for Consumers and Businesses Experiencing Financial Hardship due to Covid-19
- Pursuant to Amended 11 N.Y.C.R.R. 229.5
- NJ: Executive Order Extending Insurance Premium Grace Periods
- NYS PAUSE Extended Through 5/15, Essential Businesses Required to Provide Workers with Masks
- Chubb CEO Warns Retroactive Measures Would ‘Bankrupt’ Insurance Industry
- NJ- 90 Day Grace Period to Clients of Insurance Premium Finance Companies due to COVID-19 Disruptions
- Important Information Pertaining to Your Agreement with Your Premium Finance Company and Notice of NJ Executive Order 123 and Bulletin No. 20-17
- Cancellation Moratorium and Premium Repayment Provisions Extended Until June 28th
- NJ- What Businesses are Closed? What is Considered Essential?
- NJ Covid-19 Information and FAQ
- NY Reopening Office Guidelines for Employers and Employees
- NY Business Reopening Safety Plan Template
- Considerations for Public Pools, Hot Tubs, and Water Playgrounds
- NY Moratorium on Policy Cancellation Extended Until July 26
June 15, 2020
Like every other sphere of life, property and liability insurance for condominium and homeowners associations…