Rebecca Scandaliato, Vice President of Employee Benefits, provides a few tips on employee benefits group enrollment.
Open enrollment is the period of time each year in which eligible employees may enroll in your health plan. During this time—typically a couple of months prior to the new plan year—employees must review your offerings and decide which benefits to select.
The following open enrollment tips will help your company plan a successful open enrollment:
1. Design a Clear and Concise Open Enrollment Announcement
2. Create and Follow a Schedule for Communicating Open Enrollment Information
3. Determine Employee Eligibility
4. Distribute Required Benefits Notices and Disclosure Statements
5. Don’t Overlook Human Touch
For more information, please contact us.