Skip to main content

Coverage B – Personal Property Flood Coverage for Co-ops

By June 2, 2021June 8th, 2021Personal Insurance

Coverage B – Personal Property Flood Coverage for Co-ops under the NFIP.

Coverage B protects personal property for a co-op, which includes:

  • Furniture and fixtures, machinery and equipment, and other personal property owned by you and used in your business
  • Stock as defined in Section II of your policy (merchandise held in storage or for sale, raw materials, and in-process or finished goods)
  • Portable and window air conditioners
  • Portable microwave ovens and portable dishwashers
  • Carpets or rugs not included in building coverage
  • Clothes washers and dryers
  • Food freezers (other than walk-ins) and the food in any freezer
  • Certain valuable items such as original artwork and furs (Limited to $2,500 in total)
  • Non-licensed self-propelled vehicles if stored inside the insured building and used to service the described location (e.g., tractor) or designed to assist a person with a disability
  • Up to 10 percent of contents coverage to improvements made to a building the insured occupies as a tenant


Skip to content