Tomorrow may reach a high of 100 degrees in New York and surrounding areas, according to The Weather Channel.
Here are some tips to stay cool while it’s hot:
- Stay cool indoors.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Replace salt and minerals.
- Wear appropriate clothing and sunscreen.
- Schedule outdoor activities carefully.
- Pace yourself.
- Use a buddy system.
- Monitor people at high risk.
- Adjust to the environment.
- Do not leave children in cars.
- Use common sense.
We hope these tips were helpful! If you have any NY insurance questions, please call Mackoul & Associates at (516) 431-9100. Have a great day!