“You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets”
“10 Steps to Career Success” is dedicated to two ladies who have been very successful in their own careers and who exemplify the tips we are posting today. Cheryl Fitzpatrick and Elaine Rinaldi are pillars of strength in our organization and are integral to the success of Mackoul & Associates, Inc.
This week, we celebrate their anniversaries:
- Commercial Underwriting Manager Cheryl Fitzpatrick – 23 years
- Controller Elaine Rinaldi – 11 years
We would like to express our gratitude to both wonderful women for their dedication to excellence within our organization. The “10 Steps to Career Success” embodies the qualities we admire in both Cheryl and Elaine. Enjoy!
10 Steps to Career Success
1. Establish and maintain a positive attitude.
2. Set and strive to achieve goals.
3. Take responsibility for your actions.
4. Take pride in yourself, your company, and your position.
5. Be a good listener and communicator.
6. Embrace change as a natural progression of things and of life.
7. Establish, build and maintain relationships.
8. Gain the ability to make effective decisions.
9. Always be a team player.
10. Work hard, make mistakes and learn from them.
Have you been successful in your career? What has or has not worked for you?
Feel free to add to our list by commenting below.
Join us in wishing Cheryl and Elaine well on their anniversaries with a comment below or on our Facebook page!